PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND USER GUIDELINES
N95 masks are designed to give a high amount of protection from Airborne particles when compared with surgical masks. N95 Masks has the ability to get u 95 percent protection. In N95 respirators, edges are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
- Pull the top strap over your head and position it high on the back of your head.
- Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck and below the ears.
- Perform a user seal check prior to each wearing. To check fit, cover the middle panel with one or both hands. Inhale and exhale slowly. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose pieces as described above air leaks around the respirator edges, adjust panels and straps.
- Clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching or adjusting the respirator
- Avoid touching the inside of the respirator. If inadvertent contact is made with the inside of the respirator, perform hand hygiene as described above.
- As the N95 mask gets clogged, it becomes more difficult to breathe. When this occurs, throw it out and use a new one. Discard the mask if it is wet or dirty on the inside, if it is deformed, or if the filter is torn. A deformed mask may not fit properly. An N95 mask cannot be cleaned or disinfected.
- Not to be used with a beard or other facial hair that will prevent seal.
Normal Basic Mask:
A normal surgical mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. If worn properly, a surgical mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Surgical masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others. Surgical masks are not intended to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one.
- Change the mask after six hours or as soon as they become wet.
- Place the mask over your nose, mouth and chin and ensure there are no gaps on either side of the mask, adjust to fit.
- Never reuse disposable masks and dispose of the used masks into closed bins after disinfecting them.
- Avoid touching the mask, while using it.
- Do not touch the potentially contaminated outer surface of the mask, while removing it
- Do not leave the mask hanging from the neck.
- After removal of the mask, clean your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub disinfectant.
It is recommended for regular hand cleansing while inside your home, and in public places, especially before consuming food & eatables and after coming in contact with any external surface, or a person. It’s recommended to cleanse your hands at regular intervals since viruses spread through coughing and sneezing you should
- There are many times you should use hand sanitizer, such as before and after touching a surface other people have touched..
- It’s wise to use sanitizer after you’ve pushed a cart around the store, after filling your vehicle with fuel, after handling money, and after touching elevator buttons or door handles.
- Always wash your hands (with either soap and water or hand sanitizer) after each time you cough and sneeze.
*Note: Using hand sanitizer frequently can make your hands very dry. If that happens, make sure your hands are dry, then apply lotion. Call your doctor if you experience a serious reaction to hand sanitizer
Remember, there is no substitute for soap and water hence use sanitizers only if soap and water are not available.
Ultra-quick drying, smear-free disinfection wipes, which can be used to clean surfaces, public spaces, mobs etc. These highly efficacious general purpose wipes contain 70% Isopropylalcohol (IPA).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- The wipes work by physically removing germs through the pressure you apply when you use them, and the germs then attach to the wipe.
- Clean you mobile with the help of wipes. Make sure you wipe gently and avoid getting any liquid in charging ports.
- It’s good to wipe down the handle of a shopping cart before you use it or other public surfaces.
- Avoid getting this product in your eyes or mouth.
Covid19 - Precautions
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching any part of your face like mouth, eyes or nose when your hands are not clean, as this can give the covid19 virus a chance to go from your hands into your body. Also avoid biting your fingernails.
- Avoid touching on public places, as much as you can, like elevators, ATMs, door handles etc. Please clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after touching these places or just use disposable gloves.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
- Maintain social distancing. Stay indoors as much as you can and only step out for emergencies (purchasing food, medicines, other medical emergencies).
- Your phone is like your third hand, hence clean your mobile phones at least once a day with alcohol wipes
- More than the virus, fear is spreading faster. Always get your information about Covid-19 from authentic sites like WHO, Ministry of Health and Welfare, India and other credible news sites.
**NOTE: if you have any of the above mentioned symptoms, immediately call your State Helpline Number or if you wish to contact via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also dial The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India's 24x7 helpline 011-2397 8046 or 1075
**NOTE: The Government of India also launched a whatsapp MyGov Corona HelpDesk number: +91 90131 51515