Muse Health 5 KN95 Masks + 5 Medical grade Sanitizers Combo
(Price Inclusive of taxes)
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND USER GUIDELINES
KN95 masks are designed to give a high amount of protection from Airborne particles when compared with surgical masks. KN95 Masks has the ability to get u 95 percent protection. In KN95 respirators, edges are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
- Pull the top strap over your head and position it high on the back of your head.
- Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck and below the ears.
- Perform a user seal check prior to each wearing. To check fit, cover the middle panel with one or both hands. Inhale and exhale slowly. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose pieces as described above air leaks around the respirator edges, adjust panels and straps.
- Clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching or adjusting the respirator
- Avoid touching the inside of the respirator. If inadvertent contact is made with the inside of the respirator, perform hand hygiene as described above.
- As the KN95 mask gets clogged, it becomes more difficult to breathe. When this occurs, throw it out and use a new one. Discard the mask if it is wet or dirty on the inside, if it is deformed, or if the filter is torn. A deformed mask may not fit properly. An KN95 mask cannot be cleaned or disinfected.
- Not to be used with a beard or other facial hair that will prevent a seal.
It is recommended for regular hand cleansing while inside your home, and in public places, especially before consuming food & eatables and after coming in contact with any external surface, or a person. It’s recommended to cleanse your hands at regular intervals since viruses spread through coughing and sneezing you should
- There are many times you should use hand sanitizer, such as before and after touching a surface other people have touched..
- It’s wise to use sanitizer after you’ve pushed a cart around the store, after filling your vehicle with fuel, after handling money, and after touching elevator buttons or door handles.
- Always wash your hands (with either soap and water or hand sanitizer) after each time you cough and sneeze.
*Note: Using hand sanitizer frequently can make your hands very dry. If that happens, make sure your hands are dry, then apply lotion. Call your doctor if you experience a serious reaction to hand sanitizer
Remember, there is no substitute for soap and water hence use sanitizers only if soap and water are not available.
Covid19 - Precautions
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching any part of your face like mouth, eyes or nose when your hands are not clean, as this can give the covid19 virus a chance to go from your hands into your body. Also avoid biting your fingernails.
- Avoid touching on public places, as much as you can, like elevators, ATMs, door handles etc. Please clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after touching these places or just use disposable gloves.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
- Maintain social distancing. Stay indoors as much as you can and only step out for emergencies (purchasing food, medicines, other medical emergencies).
- Your phone is like your third hand, hence clean your mobile phones at least once a day with alcohol wipes
- More than the virus, fear is spreading faster. Always get your information about Covid-19 from authentic sites like WHO, Ministry of Health and Welfare, India and other credible news sites.